Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Love My Create A Critter Cartridge!

When I first got my Cricut, I knew I HAD to get the Create a Critter cartridge. I knew it had the same sea creatures that I had used on the invitations for the baby shower and there were just so many cute animals that I needed it.
Well, it's been put to good use so far. Here's a sneak peek at the creatures that I put together for the guest book for the shower:


I colored the eyes and smiles in with black Stickles because it was becoming a pain in the neck to punch out all the little pieces. The actual pages will be posted after the shower. I don't want the parents to be accidentally wandering onto here and seeing it before then. I think they've been hunting for clues for everything. LoL.

I also used the Doodlecuts cartridge to cut out some really cute ducks. Or chicks. Whatever they are, they're really cute.


Tonight's project is freezer paper stenciling. OMG. So easy and so much fun. Pictures to come soon. The only picture I have is on my phone and my phone is in the kitchen on the other side of the house. No room in my craft room for stenciling so I have to do it in the kitchen. Can't wait for you to see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment