Pages

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Ocean-Themed Baby Shower!

Okay, so I'm FINALLY getting the pictures from the baby shower up. I know it only took me like, months. But the shower was last weekend and I finally figured out how to transfer the pictures from my phone to my computer without having to e-mail them to myself one by one, so here we go! (These are in no particular order because blogger is being a pain and not letting me move pictures around tonight.)




Centerpieces in progress. 

 Cake pops for the centerpieces. (Can't you tell I was doing SO much while everyone else was working on putting the centerpieces together? LoL)

Cake pops for people to eat in hopes that they would leave the centerpieces alone. Well...didn't work much. We still had to go around telling people not to eat the centerpieces. LoL. 

Completed centerpieces. 

Cake that the mommy-to-be's sister made. Cute, ya?

Basket for the cards, decorated with more Cricut critters. But turned out that most people brought gifts, not cards. LoL

The daddy and mommy to be. I freezer paper stenciled the shirts for them and for the grandparents and the one aunty. The banner behind them was hand drawn and colored by my super-talented neighbor. 

And finally the invitation. Digitally designed because I didn't have my Cricut at that time. But cute nonetheless. 

Okie dokie. That's it! I have a picture of the guestbook and the favors, but they're still stuck on my phone for the time being. I'll update with them when I can get them off the phone. Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment