Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

Hello!

I've been thinking about starting this blog for a while now but just never got around to it. I guess the first post is always the hardest. I never know what to write about, especially since my friends told me that I basically need to introduce myself. Hmmm...

My name is Jen. I live in Hilo, Hawaii and work at Ben Franklin Crafts. University of Hawaii at Hilo graduate (2 times, once with a BA in English and another with a BA in Communication.) But I'm not going to be posting too much personal stuff on here so that's pretty much all you need to know.

But I am going to be posting a lot of other stuff. I have a lot of different interests and a lot of different things that I tend to stick my fingers into so there may be a lot of random posts. :D Here's some of the stuff that I may be posting about:

*Crafting (mainly whatever I end up with when I'm experimenting with different things. I'm not an expert at anything by any means, so don't expect anything spectacular. Let's just say I have unusual tastes. LoL)
*Nail Art (my newest interest. I'm currently in the process of playing around with acrylic and learning to make Fimo canes.)
*Baking (I love to make cupcakes and cake pops. And that's pretty much all I can make. Oh, and cookies too.)

Hope you have an awesome night and I'll see you all soon! Thanks for coming to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment