Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

Blogging Backlog!

Okay, okay, so apparently I've only been blogging every couple of months. Sorry! It's not that I haven't wanted to, it's just that I need to learn time management a little better. So I have a ton of stuff I need to blog about. I keep taking pictures and go "I need to blog about this" but never get around to it. I'm going to try to do better this year.

The first thing on my camera was some pictures I took when I was working on cards for my mom's Christmas baskets that she gave family friends.


I procrastinated way too much so I needed to get these done in a hurry. It was a good thing I had a bunch of stamped and colored images from when I was doing cards for the church on hand and so I just kind of only had to piece everything together. I have to admit, though, I really love the geta that I found on my Cricut Pagoda cartridge. So cute and so easy to cut out and piece. Every set of cards had at least two cards with the geta on them. LoL. And the Sister Stamp images are some of my favorites so I think I need to stamp and color more of them to replenish my supply. :D

I'm going to actually write a few more blog entries and set them to post over the next few days since I'm working every night this week except for Friday (but I have school and work at my other job and a meeting for an event at the University that's happening on Saturday so...) but by the time I'm able to post again I'll be all caught up! Yay! LoL. 

See you later!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jeni,
    Oh, your cards are sooo cute. I don't think you procrastinated. You've just been much too busy. Looking forward to your upcoming posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome are these cards Jeni~
    love all the different images and wasn't that Cricut a blessing to have especially it does all the work for you..... Great choices and I'm sure mom and the receiver's love them all to bits....
    Keep on posting - I can't wait to see the rest of your hidden collection... (he,he)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back Jeni! Love all ur lovely creations. Looking fwd to your posts.
    :)

    ReplyDelete