Pages

Monday, July 13, 2015

New Posting Schedule...Let's Go!

Hey Guys!

Wow, only a few days into this new posting thing and already I'm behind. LoL. Nah, I just wanted to start at the beginning of the week instead of in the middle. So I wanted to take a minute to kind of explain the new posting schedule and talk about some changes that might be happening in the near future.


So the posting schedule can always be found on the left hand side of the screen. I'm working on trying to find categories and general topics that I can actually stick to so I'll be posting more often. I think this may work, so I'm going to try it for a couple of weeks and see how it goes.

Sunday:  Sundays are Week in Review posts. I like to think of my weeks as Monday thru Sunday. I know some people consider Sunday the beginning of the week, but I think it's the end of the week. So on Sundays I'll do a little summary of what I did during the week, if there's anything interesting going on, that sort of thing. (And I know this current post looks nothing like a Week in Review post but I didn't take any pictures of anything this past week so I'm doing this instead.)
Monday:  Mondays are my Nail Polish Pick of the Week posts. I'm going to switch the day I paint my nails (it used to be Wednesdays for some reason) and move it to Sunday afternoon/nights so I can get the post up on Mondays.
Tuesday:  Try-It Tuesdays. I like to try new things and share them with people. So this is like a product review day. If you have anything you'd like me to try (like food, products, etc.) let me know and I'll look into it. That being said...there's a whole bunch of new Chips Ahoy cookies that I got a glimpse of at KTA the other day...
So those may be experimented with. Haha.
Wednesday:  What's Going On Wednesdays. Okay, so I haven't completely figured out what to do on Wednesdays yet. This one is definitely a work in progress. (Work in Progress Wednesday?) We'll see what happens.
Thursday:  Random Post. Who knows what could happen? It may be observations of the world, it may be a recipe, it may be something completely off the wall that I'm not even sure what it's about. Only time will tell.
Friday:  Friday Five! This was something that I used to do with some of my friends. We used to e-mail each other five random things about some topic. Most of the time it was just five questions that we used to determine at the beginning of the week and answer on Fridays or just five random things about ourselves. Any questions you want answered?
Saturday:  I decided to give myself Saturdays off. Usually if I have any plans, they take place on Saturdays and I didn't want to miss a post because I had something else I needed to do. So it's the one day you won't see anything from me. Well...right now anyway. LoL. I may post anyway.

So that's the new posting schedule. We'll see how long it lasts. I'm hoping I'll be able to stick to it. You may be wondering where the craft posts are going to go. I'm thinking they may be on Wednesdays. Possibly Thursdays. Maybe both. We'll see.

One of the changes that I wanted to bring up is that I'm thinking of moving this blog over to WordPress. I haven't decided yet. I think I need to think about it some more. 

I will see you tomorrow (okay, okay, later today) for the first post of this new schedule. Take care!!!

~Jeni

No comments:

Post a Comment